Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tag--I'm it!

An oldie but a goody. Riding the train at the zoo with the twinnies. Fall of '05.
Rebecca A. tagged me :) Here it goes...

10 years ago:


Working on the DirecTV project for Convergys (lamest job ever--except that I did meet Kevin and Shikay there), dating Spencer (dreamy sigh), living with my grandparents (sniff…miss you guys!), and going to the University of Utah.


5 years ago:


Hoping to get pregnant again (sense a pattern here? LOL), living with Spencer’s brother Josh, still working at Convergy but now with Aislinn and Erica, and attending nursing school (with Tiffany's husband Codey) at Westminster College.


5 months ago:


Wishing it was summer I guess!


5 things on my to-do list:


1. work out


2. buy PB at Whole Foods


3. check out the doesn't-look-too-skeevy-but-then-why-is-it-only-open-2-days-a-week décor store just west of Old Town


4. study (BIG TIRED SIGH)


5. ride my bike to work


5 snacks i enjoy:


1. Pink Lady apples


2. anything with PB


3. cottage cheese with fruit


4. yogurt with fruit


5. microwave popcorn


5 things i would do if i had a billion dollars:


1. pay it all off baby


2. homes for all of my fam

3. educations for all of the kids in my fam


4. travel, travel


5. donate, donate


5 of my bad habits:


1. staying up too late


2. trying to cram too much into one day

3. worrying about stuff over which I have no control


4. second-guessing myself


5. popping my gum


5 places i have lived:


1. Fort Collins, CO


2. West Jordan, UT


3. Sugarhouse, UT


4. East Carbon, UT


5. Price, UT


5 jobs i have had:


1. Registered Nurse


2. Nanny


3. Preschool Teacher

4. Mommy Extraordinaire


5. checkout clerk at K-mart (can I get a holla Amy?)


5 things people don't know about me:


1. I looooove good pickles (not the gross gray-green ones)

2. I despise black licorice


3. I have 5-10 “gotta read this next” books at my bedside at any given time


4. I hate fish but try it at least once a year to make sure that I still hate it


5. I have had a piece of pencil graphite stuck in my ankle since I was 10ish.


People that i tag:


1. Kristin A.


2. Rebecca W.


3. Lisa

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Um...yeah still sorry about the pencil. At least you'll always think of me when you look at it :-)

Sage Pierce said...

Checkout clerk at Kmart, huh? Have you never brought that up for a reason? :)
We will be going for your annual "I'm going to try fish again to see if I hate it still" trip to Rubios, and I think you may come out a changed person. Seriously. And then the next day we will get some sushi.

Sage Pierce said...

BTW- if you rode your bike tonight to work you can cross off everything on your to-do list! When you start a new one, put as #1- Buy Trumpet of the Swan movie.

Mindy said...

Oh my Gosh. I have some pencil lead lead stuck in my foot! Who knew we had that in common? I love the comment about the fish. Too bad for you cuz it's so good and good for you.

jessica said...

That was fun to read...now I know you a little better. I'm trying to get over the pickle thing so that we can still be friends.(he he)

Tiffany said...

You seriously crack me up. Love to know all those things about you. Check out my latest post. I tagged you. But if you are too stressed or busy to do it, I totally understand!