Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's happening...

...fall is here. Whether I like it or not. And let's be honest here. I do like. I just don't like what always follows it. SIGH.

Our evidence of fall includes:
The running of the Boulder Backroads Half Marathon.
No I am not in this picture. I was too dusty, hot, tired, beat up, and dehydrated to even THINK about getting my picture taken. It was 74 degrees when we started, 85 degrees when we finished, not a cloud in site, a 30 mile an hour wind, dusty roads, and not enough water to go around. Not my funnest race ever.
Jackets are making a more frequent (okay, every morning) appearance.


The colors are changing at RMNP. The elk are also bugling and amazingly beautiful.



Sprague Lake is a chillier walk and it gets dark so much earlier.



Soccer is in full swing.


(Can I just say that you want Milo on your team--not because he is a goal-scoring machine because he's not so much but because he is the loudest and most enthusiastic cheerer for all of his teammates!! Cutest thing ever.)


This gal on the other hand is *liking* soccer. She may have accused me of "picking soccer for her when I know that she's always wanted to be a ballerina!!!!!". Excuse me? No, cutie, you picked it yourself and most of the time you like it.


It's hat weather some of the time.
When you have a hat this cute, it's hat weather more often for you than for other people.








3 comments:

Tami Anderson said...

Ummm....you forgot the annual autumnal visit of Grami Tami! Coming soon.

Tiffany said...

so cute! Love the picture of Keeler and his hat! I would love to have Milo on our team! We could always use cheers! I'm glad Isabel is 'liking' soccer. They are so cute to watch at their age! Talia loves it and I can see this being her 'sport'. She is very good at it.

Jessica said...

I'm with about liking fall. Fall itself is just fine...it's just the fact that summer is now 3 looong seasons away!!