Whew. Well, sure it was weeks ago. But it happened darn it. And I must document it. Because this is as close to a journal or scrapbook as I'm gonna get!
Spencer's youngest (biological) sister, Abbie came to Utah from Texas for a visit. Her husband, Forrest, is super smart and super amazing and got into Columbia Med School! So, they will be vanishing to the east coast for a few years starting this August. Sniffle. Texas was too far. NYC? We're in denial really.
So, we met them in Utah for a few jam-packed-cousin-filled days. The trip was an interesting one--traveling with a baby interesting, in and of itself. Traveling with sort-of-sick big kids is interesting too. 'Nuff said.
Splash Parkin'
Magna Farmin'
Great Grandpa Manuel's farm. Everything was so green--and completely flooded. We could only check the animals out from the road. The pasture and barn were both inches deep in water.
Feeding goast with Great Grandpa. I love my Grandpa so much. He's always keepin' it real. Pointing out which ones are next up for dinner. (Anyone wonder why I have "issues" with meat?)
Hikin'
2 comments:
Stop! I miss y'all too much. These pictures are so stinkin' cute. Twin with twin pictures are fantastic! We need to hang out again.
Thanks for the shout out, guys!
Post a Comment