Erika and Melissa on Pearl Street after we shopped (and shopped) and ate ourselves almost sick at The Cheesecake Factory. BTW, travel with these girls and you will get quick service, flirtatious looks from waiters, and tons of small talk from the guy at the movie store. Okay, you might not, but they will. It will make you feel muy caliente. Or just old. LOL
This trip was supposed to include a face-to-face with Erika’s future employer (she was going to move here to be a nanny) but, since she went off and got engaged, it was a shop-o-rama instead! (For the record, we are totally T.O.d about the not moving here anymore thing but we plan to forgive her when she and her sister move here to live happily ever after. Right girls???)
Grami Tami and Milo playing at Pearl Street. The kids had so much fun and wanted Grami Tami and Melissa and Erika to stay "forever and ever".
We went to Pearl Street in Boulder, Flatirons Mall, Target, Old Navy, and Old Town. It was sooo fun but exhausting too. I think we had just as much fun people watching as we did doing anything else. We ate yummy food at The Cheesecake Factory and at Hu Hot and topped it all off with the best dessert ever—gelato from Gelazzi. If you haven't tried any of these places, get on it!
Grami Tami at Gelazzi. Also known as, "what you get if you let a four year old take a picture".
Their trip flew by. I had big plans in my mind that included girls' night at the movies, getting some more gelato, eating at more fun restaurants, eating gelato, going to the outlets, and getting more gelato. Oh well, more fun next time I guess!!
6 comments:
Sounds like so much fun and the weather to die for!
I love Hu Hot! I totally eat myself sick when I go there.
Holy Cow Erin! How the heck are you? I am just as shocked to see your face as I was to see Aislinn's. Here is my email and I totally added you to my blog. ericafitton@comcast.net!
She is so cute. I can't believe she is a Grandma...she looks like 32 or something. Let me just drool like Homer simpson anytime Cheesecake Factory is mentioned. Ahhhhhhh....(With the toung drooling out my mouth)
When (notice i didn't say "if") I come visit, can we just re-enact this whole trip? It sounds ideal.
K grami and the girls are so hot! And look at those cute shoes Milo has LOL!!! I wish somehow I planned to be on board this fun train.... maybe next time!
This trip was great! I had so much fun shopping and eating. I love those four year old artists. I loved the eggs I scrambled. I loved that delicious cranberry cheese. I loved it all.
Thanks for the nice words about me. I'll try to live up to them.
Oh, and I love you too.
Post a Comment