Monday, May 12, 2008

Rules of the House

Milo, Kiana, and Isabel after Kiana's soccer game. The girl has a wicked ability to steal the ball...now if we could just get her to distinguish between her own team and the opposing team. ;)

See that little girl on the right? The one in the cute hat who is so innocently staring off into the distance? Well, thanks to her, we have a new--and very official--house rule.

NO EATING IN THE BATHROOM--ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY ON THE TOILET.

One would think that would be a given. Nope. We had to institute this rule after I found her casually eating a bowl of apple slices while doing her business on the toilet. YUCK does not even begin to describe it.

That girl makes us laugh and dry-heave (toilet brush anyone?) so many times in a week, it is amazing!

7 comments:

The Miz said...

Maybe she thought she was being efficient; cutting out the middle man.

jessica said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny! LOL! That girl cracks me up!

I love your blog make over. I especially love the ribbon on the sides....

Tami Anderson said...

I really don't see a problem with that!

Stop dissin' my girl.

Erin said...

K, my mom just said "she's just multitasking! What's wrong with that?!" I want to know, what is up with the grandma's defending the eating of food whilst on the toilet?? Hmmm...she must have learned it from somewhere. That's all I'm sayin'. ;)

Grandma Cathryn said...

What a great gal! I just love those two. Give them a big fat hug from me. Wait till Izzy's off the commode.

Melissa said...

So I eat on the toilet too and I always think what if someone knew I was eating on the toilet. I guess I will stop now my kids are in highchairs I can eat while they do but for a while there that is the only time I had to eat.... and drink coffee... I know sick!

Mindy said...

That is so awesome. It's that moment when you say "honey you can't eat on the toilet." And their like totally confused as to why not. "Why wouldn't I?" is what she was probably thinking. Way too funny. I love that kind of stuff.