This past weekend, we made our first trek back to Utah since Keeler arrived. It was a snow and fun filled adventure! We missed seeing much of the family (snow and illness) but we did get to see some of my aunts, uncles and cousins, my grandparents, Spencer's parents and stepsisters and his brother and sister and nieces and nephew. I also got to see several friends from back in the day (a.k.a. high school). It was a whirlwind! Here are some pics from our adventure--in completely random order.
My grandpa Manuel holding Keeler (another namesake--you may remember that Keeler's middle name is Manuel). This is the first time I've ever seen my grandpa hold a newborn. I think I must have caught him in an off moment or something. I'm happy about it regardless. :) It was so fun to visit with them and see them hold Keeler.
Milo's mad winking skills. Most excellent because he tries to keep the rest of his face completely still.
Keeler takes a little snooze with Spencer-the-borderline-narcolept. Seriously, he can fall asleep anywhere, anytime.
Isabel and her student, Ali. She spent nearly our entire visit to Spencer's dad and stepmom's house "training" the dogs. Nevermind that some of them (Ali) are already trained. She was so cute and so hilarious! When Ali actually did what she said (after hours of trying to get Leo, another dog, to do what she said) she nearly passed out! We were all laughing so hard.
A little love from Ali.

Milo completing his reading test with Grami Tami (she's a first grade teacher extraordinaire). He tested at a Level 3 which confirms our suspicions that he's a smarty pants. :)
Isabel with her entire class. She hasn't stopped asking me, "Mom, when can I get a Pog? Imean a Pag? I mean a Pog? Mom, what is that dog called again?" It's a Pug. And the answer is...ask me again in a few years. :)
Isabel in the fanciest clothes that I packed her (minus the tiara, wand, shoes, and purse--those were borrowed). She was completely T.O.d at me for not "packing fancy enough stuff". She was completely aghast that I packed TWO PAIRS OF JEANS!!! Sigh. :)
Keeler being cute with Grami Tami. He wore his boots since he heard it was going to snow and all.
Grami Tami and Cutie Keeler. He was a big fan. He even wore his favorite dog shirt to their house because he heard about all their pups. :)

Keeler and his fab aunty Mel. Not to be confused with Melissa. Or Lissa. Having two aunts named Melissa can be a little teensy bit confusing at times. Oh and see that leather jacket? Just one sign of her toughness. Look out!
A little story time with Grandma Cathryn. Big twins, little twins, and Royan. (Milo refused to pose do to his complete infatuation with the stinkin' PSP. He informed me that "Mom, it is sort of like exercise because it exercises your thumbs and stuff!". Riiiiiiiggghhht.)
Issy cuddling Olivia when she (Olivia) was sad. I'm telling you, one day these two are going to take over the world together. They have enough spice between the two of them to...well, I don't even know.
2 comments:
What great pics!! Keeler looks so big in the 1st picture of him and Tammy. Oh and the boots are FAB! Sounds like you had a lot of fun.
Not to miss the point of this post, but next time you're in Utah we have to get our Trivial Pursuit on! I'm not kidding. Not even a little.
Post a Comment