Friday, March 6, 2009

How dads feed babies.


This week, my parents stopped by to visit Isabel and Milo and to cuddle Keeler for a bit. When they walked in, Spencer was nowhere to be found. When they asked Milo where he was, Milo replied, "Oh, he's just in the bedroom nursing Keeler!". *cue the hysterical laughter*
(I could insert a whole other hysterical diatribe here about how we sometimes have dads at the hospital who "just want to see what it feels like" and try to get their baby to latch on. To their man boob. Hair and all. *BARF* I am completely not joking.)
So funny. I guess we need to have a little clarification with the kids as to what it's called when you feed a baby with a bottle.

8 comments:

Aislinn said...

adorable picture of Keeler!
LOL Milo!
And I must say I am really disturbed about the man boob/see what it feels like people. Completely Grossed out. I would say are you kidding me but I'm sure that you are serious. Wierd.

Tiffany said...

That is so funny!! Milo is such a character! And yes, gross to the men that want to see what it feels like. Just give them a breast pump, close enough. =) LOL. What a cute little Keeler! How are you adjusting?

jessica said...

I love it! That Milo is so cute!

How's Keeler sleeping for you? He looks just PRECIOUS!

valumama said...

I didn't even need the cue... I totally laughed out loud! so funny.

gross about the dads you walk in on... at least wait til they are at home, how hilarious that they are THAT curious to have to do it hours/days after their little one arrives...

SummerV said...

If you would stop pumping (punn intended) your kids full of that breast feeding propaganda maybe this wouldn't be a problem!

Jessica said...

That really really is barf (the guys at the hospital, NOT spencer).

And more pictures, please.

Ben said...

What's so weird about those guys at the hospital? I hook myself up to the breast pump all the time on the highest setting to prepare for my baby coming in a few months.

Erin said...

K Ben thanks for making me snort Diet Coke out my nose. Seriously, when are you guys coming to CO for a visit? Now that would be a good time.