

NBB. That is NICU code for NEWBORN BABY BOY!!! As in, that's what we're holding right now. As in, born this morning at 8:03am. As in, weighs 8 lbs 1 oz and is 20 inches long. Oh and did we mention cute, cute, cute with adorable blondish-brown hair and white-blonde eyebrows? Well, he is. And we are. And he did.
Much more to come...including pictures if I can get the dang things to load.
Oh, and to answer your questions:
No, we don't have a name.
Yes, things seem very solid--like this will go through.
No, we haven't introduced the kids yet (they don't even know about the little guy quite yet).
Yes, it does feel surreal. Like a dream or something.
Yes, he is very healthy and very cute.
Much more to come...including pictures if I can get the dang things to load.
Oh, and to answer your questions:
No, we don't have a name.
Yes, things seem very solid--like this will go through.
No, we haven't introduced the kids yet (they don't even know about the little guy quite yet).
Yes, it does feel surreal. Like a dream or something.
Yes, he is very healthy and very cute.
10 comments:
I am soooo excited for you so I can't even imagine how excited you are. He is beautiful.
Wow!!!!!! Hooray!!!
And the tears are flowing...I know EXACTLY what you are feeling right now! Soak it up...every single second, just soak it up...this is you and Spencer's moment. I can't wait to hear all the details. Just know that my heart is leaping out of my chest and once again I wish we lived closer.
He is so perfect...just perfect!
Congratulations!! He is adorable! If only I were there to kiss him on the head...
I can't stop smiling, congratulations! He is beyond adorable and one lucky NBB. Can't wait to see more pictures, and Issy and Milo's reaction!
Congratulations! He is so cute. I can't wait to see him. I wish I could be there when the twins meet him for the first time (blink, blink!)
Congrats! Wishing you smooth sailing from here on out! So happy for you!
Yeah! I'm so excited. He is adorable. I can't wait to hear all of the details.
Melissa Baldwin
What a wonderful gift! Now he can be a part of your wonderful family, and he has a meaningful name to boot - could a little guy get more lucky? Except, of course, he's also handsome and has two hilarious older siblings and a great cook for a mom, and.... ok, ok! It's too much! Too many huge smiles :) Hope you are all adjusting well, hope to see you soon!
(how did I miss this?)
YAYAYAYYAYYAYAYAYYAY!!! I'm so excited for you! I can't believe it. This is so great! Prayer works. He is perfect! I really can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment